Firstly, all you need is:
1. A handphone with type Symbian S60 with integrated camera. Such as: Nokia 3230,
2. Computer or Notebook (PC)
3. Installed Yahoo! Messenger Program
4. PC Dongle Bluetooth
5. Fly Cam Software. You can download it here:
After that all, do the following steps:
1. First, be sure that your PC has been connected with your handphone via Bluetooth.
2. Open the file of Fly Cam Software (*.zip). Then, extract all .zip file in it. You can do this by right click on the .zip folder, then choose Extract to...
3. Then, install the file which has *.exe extention into our PC. And, send the file named: ETI.FlyCam.v1.01_S60SymbianOS7.sis to our handphone by Bluetooth.
4. Install the Fly Cam in your handphone. Choose the instalation location (I recommend you to install it in your memory card). In order to not influencing System C, restart your handphone, so that the application can run well.
5. After you restart your handphone, open the Fly Cam application.
6. Be sure that your PC and handphone are still connected via Bluetooth well. Then, on your handphone, choose "Connect" option to connect it with your PC.
7. In your PC, will appear the option which say that your handphone has been detected by your PC. Just click on the balloon which appear from the Bluetooth icon on taskbar. Give check in 'Always allow this device to acces this service’. See this preview:
8. After that, your handphone will automatically view an appearance from your camera. Then, just shoot our position from your handphone camera, like you do with web-cam.
9. Finally, open the Yahoo! Messenger --> Messenger--> My Webcam.
If it works, then your PC will view the image that is taken from your handphone camera. Well, now your handphone has become a webcam.
It's easy enough, right? You can do chatting without buying an expensive web-cam. You can use your handphone everytime you want. Right?
Nokia Series 40 and Series 60:
6230, 5140, 3220, 6170, 7270, 7260, 6020, 6822, 6101, 6230i, 6030, 6021, 8800, 6060, 5140i, 7610, 6260, 6630, 6670, 3230, 6681, 6680, N91, N70, N90
K700i, K500i, K750i, K600i, V600i, Z800i, V800, S700i, D750i, W800, F500i, J300i, K300i
Razr, Slvr, V3, Pebl, L6
S65, C65, CX65, M65, SL65, SK65, CX70, S75, SL75, C75, CX75, CF75, M75, SG75, SXG75
Let's try and having fun! ^^
AND...NOW, I KNOW...!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience