On NTFS, a folder may also be set to only can be opened by the account owner of the document.
Password Reset Disk is to reset the existing password and replace it with a new password. Password Reset Disk is of course only be used for the respective accounts only. But remember, create a Password Reset Disk, you need a floppy disk or USB flash drive, to put the necessary files. Now, follow these steps:
1. 2. In the User Accounts window, click on your account. 3. Click on Prevent a forgotten password which is on the left in the window.
5. In Create a Password Reset Disk the window, insert floppy disks or USB flashdisk into your computer. Select the device name/location you want to use, and click Next.
7. Next.After that, click
8. In the Completing the Forgotten Password Wizard window, click Finish. Remove the floppy disk or unplug a USB flashdisk from your computer. 9. In next time when it’s necessary, on Welcome Screen, click the green arrow and click use your password reset disk.
10.On Welcome to the Password Reset Wizard window, click Next.
11.Enter your Password Reset Disk that you created earlier, floppy disks or USB flashdisk. Select the devices become Password Reset Disk, then click Next.
12. Enter the new password you want, including confirmation. When it’s finished, click Next.
13. 14. Enter the new password that you created earlier to get in on your Windows XP.
Well, it’s helpful enough, isnt’t it…??? So, don’t worry if you forget your password. And my last word: “Don’t forget your password” =DD
AND…NOW, I KNOW…!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience