Do you have a blog/ website? Do you want to get many visitors to read your blog? Well, one thing that you can do is by optimizing keywords on your blog article. By this way, your blog article can be appeared on search engine with some popular keywords which are searched by the visitors. Wanna know more? Check this out!
Well, your blog visitors actually come from many source. From search engine, advertisements, your blog walking, links, etc. But, you can easily increase your blog popularity from the visitors that come from search engine.
The best search engine nowadays is Google. In a second, hundreds or thousands people type their word in search box to find what they want. Here, Google provides you all who want to know what is the most used/ most popular keywords that has been searched by all people in this world. You can find it based on the location, time, categories, etc.
You can visit "Google Insight for Search".
This site/ tool will show you the most popular keyword. Then, you can use the words on your blog article, so that your article can be popular too.
Then you'll get the following display:
In this page, you need to choose filter type:
1. Search Type: Just choose the "Web Search" if you want to find the popular keywords. Beside that, also available Image, News, and Product Search.
2. Country: Choose your country choice. You can choose based on who visitors that you want to come from.
3. Subregions: For more specified area, you also can choose the smaller area (province. region)
4. Time: Choose time filter. It's better to choose the newest one (in here is Last 7 Days).
5. Categories: Choose the categories based on your blog category too. If your blog talks about computer, choose "Computer and Electronics", etc...
Finally, click "search". Finished.
For example, if I choose Bussiness categories, so the results will looks like below (it's shown with row based on it's popularity):
You can try this every when you will make a new post. Think about what is the best title/ article that you'll make. Choose the most popular keywords, and then, start to type! :)
AND...NOW, I KNOW...!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience