Here, I will share you all about some nice tips, "How to Treat your Notebook LCD". As we know that this part of notebook is very susceptible and easily damaged. And, we maybe can't change it if it's broken down. So, we have to be careful in keeping it. Here are my tips...
Notebook LCD has a very thin shape, but it's very important too for output process (displaying the preview).
So, here I have some tips to keep it durable:
1. Never ram your LCD monitor with other hard things. Because, it can influences the appearance quality and makes your LCD become broken down permanently.
2. Use the notebook bag when you are bringing your laptop on the way. It's better to use the bag which has chusion in it, so if there's something dangerous, your notebook LCD can be safe in the chusion.
3. When you bring your notebook by your hand, hold it right on the battery side (the bottom of notebook), not holding it on the LCD.
4. Usually, when we close our notebook, we will put something on it (on the LCD). Never do that. Any pressure for the thin case of LCD will damage it. And if you bring your notebook in the notebook bag, dont put in too many equipment that cause any pressure for your LCD.
5. Put the charger in a different place with the notebook, so that your LCD won't be pressured by it. Put the charger right in the bottom of bag side.
6. Never put any sharp things (include a pencil/ pen) in your notebook bag. Your LCD can be damaged.
7. Never put any things which contain magnetic and hot/ cold temperature. It's dangerous for your LCD preservation.
8. Use a soft base when you close your notebook.
9. Always clean your LCD with qualified LCD cleaner periodicly.
10. When you close your notebook, do it carefully (if your notebook has hinges). Closing fastly/ hardly is same with the 1st point: ramming with other things hardly.
11. Close your notebook in 5-10 minutes after using. So that, your LCD can be cool before you close.
12. Use a LCD Protector (Keeper). It will safe it from any scratch.
13. Clean the LCD from the dusts with a soft rag oftenly.
14. Don't press your LCD when you try to clean a stubborn dirt. Try to clean it little by little untill it's dissapear.
15. Don't press your LCD when closing your notebook. Just hold it right on it's side part.
Well, those are such tips to keep out your LCD and makes it durable. Be careful, and let's try! :)
AND...NOW, I KNOW...!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience