Hi all readers. I guess you ever failed in opening your file because there is something wrong or it’s corrupted. Of course you’ll lost all of your data, right? But, today I’d like to share to you all about recovery file system. Wanna know more? Check this out…
If you've ever experienced Windows System Files (like *. dll and *. sys) are damaged (corrupted) or lost, so that windows can’t boot (or it just displays a message says that the file was missing or corrupted FILENAME.dll). Well, just follow these steps:
1. Restart the computer from the Windows Setup floppy disks or the Windows Installation CD
2. When it shows "Welcome to Setup" screen, press F10 or press R.
3. Then, it will be shown a list of installation and the text: "Which Windows Installation would you like to log on to?". Select a suitable number in accordance with the Installation of Windows you want the repair.
4. Write an administrator password and press Enter. If no password, press enter directly.
5. From the display that appears, type the following command:
expand D: \ i386 \ FILENAME.dll C: \ dir_target
NOTE: (you can change the command/ code based on yours)
~ FILENAME.dll is the name of your file which is corrupted/ lost and want to be recovered,
~ D: is the drive letter for your CD-ROM,
~ dir_target is a directory target,
6. Press Enter.
7. After that, type: exit, to exit. Remove the CD and restart your computer.
Done…!!! Now, check your file. It should be able to open. Hopefully this will be helpful for you… ;D
AND…NOW, I KNOW…!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience