Hi all… do you want to protect your Ms. Excel file from everyone to open or modify it? Well, it’s absolutely easy. Here are the ways…
1. First, open your Ms. Excel document that you want to protect.
2. On menu bar, click File--> Save
3. In Save As dialog box, click Tools--> General Options…
4. Enter your password in Password: to open:. After that, click OK.
5. In Confirm Password dialog box, enter your previous password again.
Click OK. Click Save. Done.
6. In next time when you open the document, you will see the following dialog box and you have to enter your password.
Note: Just use the password only for a very important file/ document. Because if you forget it, your file can’t be opened again. So, be careful… :)
AND…NOW, I KNOW…!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience