Hey all, now we gonna know about How to Make a Screenshot Video. It’s almost same with if we make a Screenshot Picture (Just press the “PrintScreen SysRq” and paste it), but it will be more attractive and communicative by making the video. Wanna know about it? Well, check this out!
- On your desktop, right click on an empty place and select "Properties". Click on "Settings" and choose "Advanced". Click "Troubleshooting" and under "Hardware Acceleration," select "None".
- Queue up your video image. And, begin playback of the video you want to capture. Play until you are at the frame you want to grab and then pause the video.
- Press the "PrintScreen Sys Rq" on your keyboard. The image on your screen has now been saved to the clipboard.
- Open a graphics editor, such as MS Paint, Photoshop, Paint Shop, etc. And then , paste there.
- Paste the screen capture into a new image. Press "CTRL - V" or right click, choose "Edit > Paste New."
- Crop your image.
- Save your video screenshot.
ITS EASY, RIGHT…???
TRY IT RIGHT NOW… :)
AND… NOW, I KNOW…!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience