Hi, Game Mania! After my previous article about Tips: Playing 3D Games on Computer/ Notebook Smoothly, now I want to give more tips about the one of most popular online game. Yes! Point-Blank…!!! Do you want to know more? Okay, follow my tips below…
RAM: 512 MB
VGA: 128 MB on board / off board
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 3.0G / AMD Athlon 2500 +
RAM: 1GB or higher
VGA: GeForce 660
Minimum: 256kbps internet connection.
Recommended: 512kbps connection or faster.
1. Click the Start--> Run. Type: msconfig
2. Select Startup.
3. Remove any check in applications/ programs which are not important to be activated. Select the essentials, such as Anti-virus
4. Move to Service
5. Tick hide all microsoft service
6. Remove all the check, choose only the essentials.
7. Click OK and restart your computer.
AND…NOW, I KNOW…!!!
(c) Written by: Nanda Firsta
Source: Own Experience